Please note that tickets only need to be purchased for the final day of the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship.
Tickets cost £20 (Concessionary £15). Entry for under 16s and students is free.
Tickets are sold at the entrance gate of the Old Course, St Andrews, on the final day of the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I park?
Free parking is available at all three courses, please follow the AA road signs
Is there disabled access and parking?
Yes. Please follow the signs for the Red Car Park at St Andrews Kingsbarns and Carnoustie you will need to display your disabled parking badge.
What is the policy for mobile phones and cameras?
Spectators are allowed to bring both mobile phones and cameras. However, a strict policy will be in place to ensure play is not disrupted in any way:
- All devices must be in SILENT mode at all times
- No audio or video capture is permitted on the golf course at any time during the Championship to shoot ‘Live Play’. However, cameras are allowed in the spectator village and surrounding areas
- No still photography on the golf course is permitted on Championship Days
- Data use (e.g. texting, e-mail, website access, etc.) is permitted throughout the golf course, but volume must be muted at all times
Spectators who breach any provision of this policy will be subject to the terms and conditions of entry and maybe asked to leave.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
Yes, but alcoholic beverages are not permitted. Food and drink is also available to purchase on site. Please take your litter home with you
Are dogs allowed?
Yes, dogs are allowed as long as they are kept on a lead at all times
Can I bring a bag / rucksack?
Bags and rucksacks are permitted at the Championship. Please note that bags may be subjected to a search on entry.
Can I bring a child’s pushchair?
Yes you can. However please be aware of uneven terrain
Can I buy a programme?
The Links Times, which includes the draw, is available to purchase at all three courses
What time are the Fireworks?
The Alfred Dunhill Links Championship welcomes you to join us on Saturday 7th October for a firework spectacular at 8.25pm
Is there a draw for practice days?
No, we do not have a draw available for the practice days
What are prohibited items?
- Items which, in the opinion of the organisers (or any authorised person) could be used as a weapon, including firearms, knives, corkscrews and personal protection sprays
- Pyrotechnic devices including fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, flares, laser pointers or similar items
- Noise producing devices including air horns, portable speakers, PA systems, megaphones or similar items used for amplification or broadcast
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), including drones, model aircraft, kites or similar airborne crafts/items
- Professional cameras and video cameras or any photographic equipment used for commercial purposes
There is a courtesy bus available on the following days:
Thursday 5th October
Old Course Hotel, St Andrews to Carnoustie
Carnoustie to Old Course Hotel, St Andrews
Friday 6th October
Old Course Hotel, St Andrews to Kingsbarns
0930, 1030, 1100
Kingsbarns to Old Course Hotel, St Andrews
1600, 1630, 1700
Information to follow in 2017
The Links Times is the daily paper, which includes the draw, top news stories and interesting insight into the tournament.
The links Times is available to purchase for £1 at all three courses from Wednesday 5 to Saturday 8 October and at the Old Course, St Andrews on Sunday October 9.
For GENERAL enquiries, please contact:
Telephone: +44 203 429 3829
For MEDIA enquiries, please contact:
Telephone: +44 203 429 3829
Alfred Dunhill Links Championship
460 Fulham Road